Looking for a Inpatient Alcohol Program for People on Medi-Cal?

Question by bella: Looking for a inpatient alcohol program for people on medi-cal?
My son recieves a social security check and has med-cal insurance.We live in Fullerton Calif.

Best answer:

Answer by stick man
I’m on the kansas version Medicaid. I have never used it though. Does his booklet that came with Medi-cal list the drug treatment programs? Or could his social security worker tell you who would take him for rehab? In the KS book there was a short list of who would treat drug/alcohol abuse.

Kansas Medicaid is broke. They turned it into an HMO. I have no idea how that helps. Only certain people will treat me. My family doctor won’t take KS Medicaid. If your son lost the book, call his worker.


Find More Inpatient Drug Rehab Treatment Program Information…